We literally live this song all day long. We can't wait for Daddy to come home. Sometimes Nora doesn't get to see him until the morning, or the next day, but it's always fun when Daddy comes home.
This makes me laugh for joy every single time. She is so cute. I love that she can't wait to get to the hug part of the song and then she looks at you like I'm already there, keep up mom!(Just my random thoughts going through my head as I watch this.) TOO CUTE.
4 comments:
I just LOVE that girl!
I think that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
She is such a doll!!! Keep the videos coming. I love them!
This makes me laugh for joy every single time. She is so cute. I love that she can't wait to get to the hug part of the song and then she looks at you like I'm already there, keep up mom!(Just my random thoughts going through my head as I watch this.) TOO CUTE.
Post a Comment