Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nora is....



Nora decided that walking is the way to get around. Finally! She's six days shy of 16 months, and we couldn't be happier. She entertains herself by walking from one room to the next. She still doesn't love the wood floor, but does well. It's suprising to see her walk into the room. Yea for Nora!

3 comments:

Jessica, Sarah, Crystal, and Jeni said...

YEA!!!! So exciting!

Drae said...

She would!! I'm so excited that she finally realized that she could walk. I guess she's just the kind of girl to do what she wants, when she wants. Good for her. She's so cute. Keep posting videos of her! I love it!

Rick said...

Oh boy, it's all over but the shouting now. Let's see, walking this week, school next week, then a drivers license, then Junior Prom ... hmm, enjoy every minute :)