Thursday, February 25, 2010

A fun game...

We've been playing this for a while now. I remember doing this to my nieces and nephews. I'm pretty sure it was done to me. I'm just carrying on the tradition. Nora doesn't seem to mind. You might want to turn down your sound because it's kind of screechy.

3 comments:

Drae said...

Haha!! I love that game! I remember having it done to my cheeks and doing it to the nieces and nephews, and I'm sure I will carry on the tradition with my own. Thanks for sharing! She is so cute. I might want to put that video you sent to us on our blog, if you don't mind.
At least when we have officially decided on a name. :)

Jen said...

"Play it again mom". (Haley)

'NO!' (me)

"But, it's funny!" (Haley)

After 10 times.

Nordgren Mommy said...

I remember you doing that to me! Ha Ha Ha I Love it! I have got some cute chubby cheeks to get to in our family!!