Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Since Nora is the cutest person we know, we wish you a Happy Valentine's Day by showing you her cute face. My sister-in-law Jen took these pictures. What would we do without Jen. She's amazing, and I had a hard time narrowing down the selection to these 5. If you want to see more of her work, you can go here. We hope you all feel the love this weekend!



4 comments:

Doug said...

She's the best. I have the cutest Grandaughters in the whole galaxy. I'm not prejudiced. I'm just stating the obvious and undeniable facts. Get over it all you wannabys.

Drae said...

She is such a doll!! I love those pics, Jen. As always, you do awesome! I can't believe how long Nora's hair is now. It's only been a month since I've seen her, but it has grown so long. I agree, Dad, you do have the cutest grand daughters in the whole galaxy.

Be, Br, E and A said...

SO Cute!

Alissa said...

Just darling:)