Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another video...

Here's a rhyme that Grandma Korth taught Nora. It's something I remember from my childhood. A translation will follow the clip.

Name Unknown (at least by me)

I blew a bubble, a great big bubble, as big as that.

And right in the middle, with wings all a twittle,

Sat an elf, with a little (I taught Nora wrong, its really big) pink hat.

He spoke not a word, scratched his nose, wiggled his toes, stuck out his tongue,

And the bubble went POP, like that.

2 comments:

Drae said...

That is one of the cutest things I've seen. She is such a cute girl. It makes me miss you all so much! I remember that little poem. Now I can refer to your blog when I want to teach it to Annie. Keep them coming! Love you guys!

Becca & Joel said...

Oh my goodness - I need a sweet snack to nibble on... is Nora available? Totally miss that girl! oh, and you and Beau too ; )