Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some fun things we did over the summer.

I graduated from Utah State in School Counseling. You can call me Master Allisun if you would like. Only Kristi has eve called me that. The thing that got me through the hard times during school was picturing myself being hooded. This is me finally living my dream.
Thanks for the support!

Then we went camping to Current Creek with some family. We camped (in my parent's 5th wheel), went 4-wheeling and had lots of fun. It was a great weekend!
We went on a long 4-wheeling ride, and saw some beaver dams, it was pretty interesting. We got to enjoy a lot of nature as well. We were quite dirty when we got back.




Then we went to Oakcrest (a girls camp I where I worked for a couple of summers) to see old friends and support the new staff. It was fun to be able to show Beau a place the changed my life. And we got to see the beautiful sunset from the softball field, so it was perfect!


The we spent some time at Grandpa and Grandma Lilya's house. We got to be there for the reunion. We were able to go to the Idaho Falls Temple and do baptisms, confimations and sealings with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and siblings. It was a wonderful experience, and one I will never forget! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



5 comments:

Jen said...

Fun summer! Aren't you so excited for spring? YEA!

Kristi said...

Congratulations Master Allisun!!!!

Allisun said...

Jen- Spring? Did you see the snow this morning?
Kristi- Thanks, I know I can always count on you!

Korth Klan said...

I meant fall...I was in Vegas when I posted the comment...it felt like summer!

Korth Klan said...

Whoops, still logged in under Korth klan...