Monday, September 17, 2007

Almost five months ago....

We were getting married. Mom said, "five months is a drop in the bucket compared to eternity." I figure that means it's okay that it took us so long to pick out pictures from our wedding. Here are a few highlights. (These are pre-Lindy-making-them-look-perfect, thanks Lindy!) We hope you enjoy them.

We will post the Bellevue reception pictures as soon as we buy a cord and get them off of our camera. They are good ones too, so don't forget to come back and visit.

We love you all! Thanks for making our wedding so wonderful!

Coming out of the Jordan River Temple. For Allisun it was a hometown wedding. She grew up in South Jordan, Utah and that's where all the festivities took place.



Aaaawwww.... so cute together.


Seriously, Beau is so funny!

Colby gave us this flower when we came out of the Temple, so Beau decided to wear it.


Again, so funny. What a great day! It was a little cold, so someone brought me my sweater to put on my arms.


A little garden nook on the side of the temple. Beautiful flowers!

Beau is doing his "cool guy" walk. Allisun is giving him a big belly laugh. Flattering for both of us, we know.


It was the perfect time to get married, the Temple grounds had the most beautiful tulips (Allisun's favorite flower) in beautiful colors. Even the trees were blossoming. It was a perfect, rainy, Spring day.

We're running accross the lawn... I'm not sure why...

This is perfect for me. Care to guess why?



The most fantastic cakes in the world. Ashlie made them all, and it was fantastic. Everyone should have Ashlie make their wedding cake. She is so easy to work with, and does great work! I might be a little biased because she has been my friend for almost 20 years. But the picture shows how great the cakes are. Thanks Ashlie! We served most of it at the reception. Cake and ice cream... it was more like a birthday party, but that's okay!





Most of the nieces and nephews. I wish we could have put all the pictures of them on here. They are all pretty funny. What a cute group of kids!


The Cartier kids.


Friends!! Thanks girls for keeping me sane! I love you all!


We had two beautiful receptions! Thanks for everyone who made them beautiful! It was such a wonderful day! We were delighted with how everything turned out. And we are so happy (can ya tell?)



2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad that you finally got your marble halls and. .. all that! You looked beautiful on your wedding day, I am glad I was there to see it (and to eat the yummy ice cream). Thanks for putting pictures up here!

Jen said...

So fun to see the photos! Haven't seen them yet! Oh, and you so had a line...it was just a rotating one! ;)