Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Learning Fun

Here's a few more videos of what Nora is learning...






This is from a Singing Time video. The song is Diaper Dance. It's the only part I remember, and the dance Nora made up to it. It's my favorite of her dances.



And Tate is learning to...
Smile
and sit, with help.

This is for you, Kristi... Some pictures from like two hours ago. Enjoy, but don't expect it everyday! :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am appeased :) So darling! I can't believe how big Nora is, her dances are so cute! I need to come meet the new guy! Are you still babysitting during the week? Gwen gets out of school June 9th and I would love to come spend some time with you!

Melissa said...

Oh my Heck!! Nora is ADORABLE!! I can't believe how well she says LMNOP. Most kids do something like lmnnnnnnnnnnp. Or something silly like that!! Wow!! What a smart little girl you have!! And Tate is so cute!! I love the little picture on the right of your blog!! So cute!