Such cute kids! What a little personality Nora has! :)
Ha ha...Nora the primary rapper. That's just way too cute!
That's it, I'm calling him Captain Tater from now on. Arrr!Miss you guys already! See you soon. If our fish is dead, we don't want to know.
Nora made me want to do a show! What a cute girl!
You have such cute kids! The post before of the birth and the pics made me cry. I wish I had a photographer for my kids births. Such a good idea.
Sooooo cute! Can't WAIT to meet Tate and hope that Nora still has the performing bug when I come up in July. Wish you all well and look forward to visiting soon! :) xoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such cute kids! What a little personality Nora has! :)
Ha ha...Nora the primary rapper. That's just way too cute!
That's it, I'm calling him Captain Tater from now on. Arrr!
Miss you guys already! See you soon. If our fish is dead, we don't want to know.
Nora made me want to do a show! What a cute girl!
You have such cute kids! The post before of the birth and the pics made me cry. I wish I had a photographer for my kids births. Such a good idea.
Sooooo cute! Can't WAIT to meet Tate and hope that Nora still has the performing bug when I come up in July. Wish you all well and look forward to visiting soon! :) xoxo
Post a Comment