Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random Pics

Aahhh... Nora fell asleep again, but this time sitting up and face first in the blankets. What will she think of next?
Kissing Daddy.

This is Nora's sign for "where did it/he/she go?"
Cheese! Nora got a balloon while we were out shopping. She loved playing with it for a while, and now whenever she sees something round in the air (Christmas ornaments at the store, towers with round things on them...) she says balloon.
Nora eats a banana almost everyday when she wakes up from her afternoon nap. She loves them and says banana all the time.
So happy to have the banana.
Daddy loves to play with Nora's hair. He's so good we may have to use him more...
Nora is starting to stand more and wanting to walk all the time... but someone has to be holding her hands. She can take a few steps if we make her, but she doesn't like it. One of these days she'll decide she's going to walk and she'll be off. Then we'll be wishing for the days when she didn't walk... the joys of growing up!
Nora likes to put hats on, but they don't stay on very long. If anyone else is wearing a hat, she always says "at."
Awesome shades...
Another hat. Beau says I can't brainwash her to be a Cougar, so we taught her to say "Go Aggies" as well. This is right before we took her to the Air Force vs. BYU football game this year. She loves to go to the games, mostly she sits with Grandma and Grandpa Korth. It takes her a while to get used to all the yelling, but by the end of the game she claps when everyone else does and says "YEA!" Good times... can't wait until next season!
Nora loves to play the piano... do we have a Beethoven? She says piano whenever there is one, at home, at the Owens, at the Church... She insists on sitting in the bench and playing a few notes at least 4 times a day. One night I was playing and she insisted on playing with me, and we had a lot of fun together. It's a lot harder to play a song with her "help."

4 comments:

delilas said...

Nora is a little doll!!!

Drae said...

She is soooo adorable! She looks so much like you, Allisun. Especially your baby pictures.

Becky said...

She's so cute! I like seeing you when you bring your niece to school. I like her and I like you.

TESSA said...

Alli...when am I going to see Nora in person? I'm guessing she'll be in college before you and I hook up. -Teresa :)