Ahh, another cute picture of Nora. She loved it at the farm as well. Thanks Jen for the great picture. If you need a great picture too, you can check out Jen's photography website. She took all these great pictures to document the fun times.
We played hard, so we needed to take a rest. Here are Haley, Nora and I just lounging around.
This is my grandpa. He is one of the hardest working men I have ever known. Everytime we go to visit, he has something fun planned and loves to come up with new ideas to make our visit fun. He is most happy when he's helping others, and I hope I can be like him someday.
During the summer, my uncles and grandpa made a train. That's right they designed, built and created each individual car. Each is it's own character, and they are so creative. It was so much fun, and the kids didn't want to stop. Even the adults got in on the action.
Cherice and Kenna getting in on part of the action.
Ronni and Kinlee rode together. Kinlee was a little bit scared at first but she loved it too.
The boys loved it as well. How often do your parents let your ride around on a hood behind a 4-wheeler?
It was such a fun day, and we loved being with family and spending the day with grandma and grandpa. What a great day, and memories that we will cherish. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Mom and Dad for making it all work, and for the GREAT food too.







2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures with comentary. It was a wonderful day. This is what thanksgiving should be. Enjoying time with family.
Wow I have heard about the train from Cindy, but the pictures make it look even more amazing! What a fun Grandpa you have:)
Post a Comment