Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Scooter

Nora's mode of transport. She is pretty good, and can go pretty fast when she wants something.

She is just "so cute."

3 comments:

Drae said...

She is so cute!! Have you told her about crawling? She could go so much faster!! Just kidding. You're going to have to patch the bum of her pants. I guess when I come out, I'll just have to teach her how to walk. Then I'll be the favorite aunt! :)

Unknown said...

Oh vanilla, that is so cute and so hilarious! Love it.

Korth Klan said...

She is so smart. When crawling you have to hold up your head to see where you are going. This way see can see everything all the time without a sore neck and when she gets where she is going she is already in a sitting position. So Smart. Speed is not important at that age.