Then on Halloween, we dressed Nora up and took her to play with some cousins. We borrowed this cute Belle costume.
We were able to play at their house and have Adrianne and Aaron come play with us as well. Thanks for making the trip up to see us (hopefully we'll come visit you soon). It was fun hanging out and watching the football game and relaxing. Thanks Cherice and Kenny!
5 comments:
I love Nora's costume! That is so stinkin cute. She is getting so big.
She is so cute!! I love little princesses!!!
LOVE IT !!! She is such a doll.
I love that little, chubby princess:) It looks like she is walking???
Nope, not walking on her own yet. She can, but as soon as she thinks you are going to let go of her hand, she just sits down. She will hang on to furniture and stay standing, so that's why it looks like she can walk in that picture. It won't be too long until I'll be wishing for her to not be walking, I'm sure.
Post a Comment