Week 37 At the Copper Mine

Week 38 So cute ready for Church on a warm Spring Day.

Week 39 We
put the cute flower in her hair. It didn't last very long.

Week 40 Playing Pat-A-Cake. This is how she does "Up in the Oven."

Week 41 We were able to spend lots of time with Kenna the last few months. We would walk in the door and Kenna would say "Hi!" to Nora and Nora would get really excited and almost jump out of my arms. Thanks for playing!

Week 42 Nora decided to try feeding herself breakfast. I think some of it got into her mouth, but I'm not sure.

Week 43 My first attempt at doing Nora's hair. I've always been bad about doing hair. I don't always do my own, so doing another person's hair has scared me. I finally gave it a shot. It looks okay, but it took me 20 minutes to get it like this. I'm sure I'll get plenty of practice though.

5 comments:
She is soooo cute! I love the hair bows and stuff. She is looking so much like your baby pictures. Especially that one with the yellow blanket. (I think) Anyway, thanks for the update. I wish I was there to see her. I love that little girl! I miss you guys. Keep posting. It makes me feel like I am closer.
Love you!
good grief, she is SO cute!!
Nora is a doll and you're good at doing her hair! I keep waiting to see you on the corner in the mornings on the way to work! Where have you been? :)
I love that you do weekly updates. So cute!! And I love Nora's chubby legs in the post about her shoes!! Adorable!! I had a great time getting to know you better last night! We'll have to do it again soon!! :)
Oh, I can't wait to squeeze her cheeks!!!
Post a Comment