In short, she didn't like it... at all. But she REALLY liked Bear Lake. It was cold when we first got in, but she warmed right up to it. She even got used to sand enough to sit on it and play in the waves that almost knocked her over.
Here she is with Dad, ahh good times. 
Here is Nora and mom. Bear Lake is one of my fondest memories of summer while I was growing up. I have no idea how many years we've been having our reunion there, but it's something I look forward to every year. What a wonderful place! I hope Nora likes it too.
This pretty much sums up Nora's trip. There were always several people around to play with her and hold her and pretty much give her anything she wanted. She loved the attention, and didn't get put down (except to sleep) for two days. I think she's going through withdrawals now. So anyone that wants to come visit us and play with Nora is welcome!
Hopefully we can make another trip up there before the season ends. Good times!
Here is Nora and mom. Bear Lake is one of my fondest memories of summer while I was growing up. I have no idea how many years we've been having our reunion there, but it's something I look forward to every year. What a wonderful place! I hope Nora likes it too.
1 comment:
Baby "Noras" so CUTE! and what an amazingly cute swim suit. :) We love Bear Lake too. Glad we could see you there.
Post a Comment