She doesn't have anything else on her walls, and she can't get enough of this sign. It's great because it gives her something to focus on, it is a basic pattern so it's good for her too look at, and it reminds me to call her by her name. We often talk about Grandma Cindy when we are there as well. Nora knows how much Grandma Cindy loves her, and she tells me all the time how much she wants to see her again. Thanks Cindy! We love you and miss you!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Nora, Nora
So, I haven't been very good about calling Nora by her name, so she still doesn't recognize it. I have several nicknames for her, none of which I will share because they are not very creative. I've been trying to say her name more so she will know who she is, but I always forget. Grandma Cindy gave her this sign.
It is right above the changing table/dresser and this is what happens when I change Nora's diaper there. (If you can't tell, she's looking at the sign.)
Not a very good picture, I know, but it's all I could get. Everytime she would look at it, I'd bring the camera up to take the picture and Nora would get distracted and look at me. I got a lot of these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can never call my babies by their names for like the first month or two (yes, I know Nora is older than that). It's kind of weird, it's like we choose a name and then I can't believe that I actually had the right to decide what they should be called, or it feels wrong or something. It takes concerted effort on my part to call my kids their names. Especially Bentley. He was "son" forever. Yup, still can't call Ivy, Ivy and it kind of wigs me out when other people call her that.
She's so darn cute !
I one time found a website where you could print out those black and white pattern things for babies to look at while you change their bums. But your sign is cuter. If you want those other things though try googling "those balck and white pattern things for babies to look at while you change their bums" it ought to show you something!
Nora is adorable! I am also ready for Spring. I'm SO done witht he snow.
Post a Comment