You could have Jen take your picture. I wasn't sure about this whole thing when Jen suggested it, but it turned out better than I expected. Jen is so talented! She can even make me like pictures of myself (and especially of Beau) even when I weigh more than Beau. I never would have thought that could happen. If you want to see more of her work, you can visit her website
http://mysweetestmemoriesphotography.com/.
Thanks Jen! And I hope you all enjoy the pictures. And only 5 weeks until we get the biggest surprise of our lives. Are we ready? Not really.




11 comments:
I LOVE that first picture. I mean, I love them all, but you guys look like freaking supermodels in that first one! LOVE it. I have never had a picture of myself pregnant that I liked. Lucky you!
the pictures look very professional, even though I only know beau. but congrats & you'll be great parents!
You look so georgeous. What wonderful pictures. You guys look ready to be on the cover of a magazine. We love you guys ...YEAH.
You look MAhvolous. You know, how billy Cristal would say it.
Love the pictures! Jon saw them first and had to come show me. We really love the first one, but all are great. We can't wait until you add another little person to the family. We're so excited for you both!
Super cute! Oh I wish I looked so cute when I am pregnant! Good luck!
I love these pictures. You are so beautiful! And it is so fun to see how far along you are.
Wow I love the photos. I think you guys are ready for the baby now:)
Super cute, you look like being prego isn't any work at all and it's just been a breeze! (wink)
when's this beautiful baby due? It's soon right?
Okay, how come I didn't see this post until now? I have to say, that you are pasty white on your own, and it was not the photographers doing! ;) Love you...BABY...come on out, already!
Post a Comment