Friday, March 25, 2011

Count Down

We are currently counting down to the end of tax season and the baby's due date. I made these countdown blocks to make it more fun.
It was fun to make these blocks, and we'll be able to use them a lot. Today is actually 24 days until tax season is over. Just so you know.

And one month from tomorrow the baby is due, so we are excited about that. We are working to get everything ready for him, and hopefully we'll get it done. He has a room, with a bed and some clothes, so that means we are as ready as we'll probably be. I decided to let Nora take a picture of my baby belly for documentation. This is what she got.Not all that flattering, but it will do. At least we got a picture. Happy day to meet our new little guy in a few weeks!

5 comments:

Joni said...

Pretty impressive photography skills for a two year old! Counting down the days with you.

Julie said...

Hooray for end of tax season and your baby coming! Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to hear all about the little guy!

Becca said...

Okay, that is impressive that Nora can take a picture without her finger sticking out in front of the lens! Wow, I can't believe you are going to have your sweet, lucky baby in a month! Both of those things are worth making blocks for! good luck with it all! you are awesome!

Mindy and Chris said...

Im excited for you!! I hope you have been feeling good :)

Becky said...

cute blocks! I think I'll make some when it's closer :). I'm excited to see your little guy and hear the name you end up choosing. Hope you're feeling well!!