Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Hair Cut

Here is Nora waiting in the lobby. I'd been telling her about getting her hair cut, but I'm not sure she really understood what was going to happen. She was happy to be there anyway. Here's the before shot of her hair. It's not too long, but needed to be cleaned up.
Here she is in the big chair, with the big bib. She wouldn't smile.... I think she was wondering what was going on.
Becca put this white clip on the cape to have Nora look down. It worked really well... Becca must be a professional. Oh, wait she is co-owner of this salon. Awesome! Thanks Becca!
She really did enjoy being there...
At the end, and still no smile, but she was content and I can't ask for more than that.
Here's Aunt Becca and Nora afterwards. Nora couldn't stop looking at her new do in the mirror, but she did smile.
Here's the after look. Like said, not much different but a lot better.
Thanks again Becca. I was dreading the haircut, but I enjoyed it. I'm happy that we were able to go. I'm looking forward to the next haircut...

Here's Nora saying cheese for the camera. It's a beautiful picture, so I had to include it.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, I just love those cheeks!

I can't believe how long her hair is! Edie is way behind. It's like Nora is a mini-adult.

Alissa said...

I love these photos. Nora is way ahead of Eli. I don't think he'll ever need a hair cut!

TESSA said...

Wow, she was so good getting her haircut...I'm impressed! It looks way cute. Good job, Nora!