My fantastic sister-in-law, Jen, is doing mini photo shoots for Easter. You can get a 20 minute shoot for $30, and that includes and 8x10. She will have baby ducks and chicks available if wanted. You can click on the following image to get more details. Here is one of the pictures of Nora from when we did a shoot. It was so fun, and I love the picture. Totally worth it!
I want to see the other pictures! I love this one of Nora though. She is such a doll and still looks so much like your baby pictures to me. Even though we compared and they weren't as similar as I thought. We can't wait for you to come visit! Only a few more weeks until Tax season is officially over.... well, sort of. Hang in there! :)
2 comments:
Super cute!
I want to see the other pictures! I love this one of Nora though. She is such a doll and still looks so much like your baby pictures to me. Even though we compared and they weren't as similar as I thought. We can't wait for you to come visit! Only a few more weeks until Tax season is officially over.... well, sort of. Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment