It seems like a lifetime ago that Nora joined us... and it was, her lifetime. Nora is 6 months old today. She is getting big and learning so much. She is 18 lbs and 27 inches long. Here are some tidbits about our Nora.
Nora is a good sleeper. She goes to bed pretty easily, and takes about 2 naps a day. She lets us know when she tired, we put her in her bed and she goes to sleep on her own.
She loves to play with her toys. Here she is in the exersaucer, but she loves to play on her back the most. Her jungle gym is a favorite as well, but laying on a blanket and kicking her legs and flailing her arms is just about as good as it gets... especially if someone will talk to her while she's laying down.
Loves to eat. She has liked every kind of food we've tried in the last month. 
Nora loves to play with her cousins.


Grabs at anything and everything. 
I think it's because she has such cute pajamas. 
She can sit up by herself. She does well, but she still falls over occasionally, so we are still nearby.
She has one tooth. Pretend that white spot in her mouth is her tooth. It's not, but it's close to where the tooth actually is.
She likes to sleep with the blanket over her face. No matter how we try to keep it off her face, she finds a way to put it back. This is a picture of her with it over her face, and tucked under one side. Cute, but dangerous.
She "talks" all the time. I wish I knew what she was saying.

The comment I hear the most is how chubby she is. Here's a close up of the cheeks. Yes, they are big, but you should see the rolls on her legs! Yikes!

Week 25

Week 26
Has the best sad face I've ever seen. (I like it almost as much as her smiles.) This is from Christmas, but it has only gotten better since then.
She always smiles at Daddy. This is Nora smiling at Daddy after he did her hair for church. If you can't tell, he spiked it up.
She makes her mom happy all the time, and Dad can't get enough of her. 
She always smiles at Daddy. This is Nora smiling at Daddy after he did her hair for church. If you can't tell, he spiked it up. Here's her weekly picture update.
Week 24
Week 26
4 comments:
She is sooooooo adorable!! I wish we saw her more often. We have been busy, but we need to come out and play. She definitely has the best sad face ever!! I really like the picture of her in her duck pj's. So Cute!! You're such a good mom. Love you!
Yay Vanilla! Thats great!!!!! She is beautiful.
I used to (and still do) sleep with a blanket over my face. Thats so cute Nora does that!!
Um, #1 - I love the spike Beau! #2 - I cannot wait to meet this little lady! and #3 - Keegan liked the blanket over his face too! #4 - let the legs roll - no more of this "yikes" stuff, you might give her a complex! ; )
Post a Comment