
That's right! We are going to see Wicked here is Salt Lake City. Beau was able to get tickets through a guy at work. We won't be going until April 18th, but WAHOO!!! I've been waiting for it to come to Utah FOREVER! It was worth making a trip to NYC a few years ago to see it, but I'm really excited to see it again. Even Beau is excited and he doesn't even like musicals! Yipee! Thanks Beau and Jeff for getting it all arranged!
3 comments:
All the boys in our family love Wicked so I'm sure Beau will too. It really is the best musical I've ever seen! You guys are lucky.
Dang - you're such planners! That's such a ways away! Your babe will be bigger than Quincy is by then! Good thing you have built in babysitters with your new house!
Hey Allisun!
It looks like you are feeling better. I'm so glad. You're rounding into your third trimester right? Well, I just wanted to say hi, and that's awesome that you get to go see Wicked. I better see how I can get tickets!
Post a Comment