
Yep, there's something growing inside me! It is only 29 mm long, but it's got a heart beat and it's making me sick. We are 9 weeks into our pregnancy .Yes, Beau is a part of it because he has to put up with me and morning (or all day) sickness, mood swings and lots of tears (good or bad). We had our first appointment today, and it looks like all is well. Our official due date is October 2nd. I have 7 months to figure out how to not miss a football game this coming season. :)
24 comments:
HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!! I am SO yer mom!!! I love it...yer gonna be a mom!
Big time CONGRATS!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
HOORAY for you!!! I am SO excited for you and can't wait to hear your reaction when you start to feel it move! CONGRATS!!!
Your trampoline jumping days are over because after you have the baby your uterus may just fall out. CONGRATULATIONS!
You're going to be the BEST mom! I am so happy for you! Will you name him/her after me? :) Congrats!!
I'm so excited for you Vanilla!! Hooray!
Congrats! I'm sorry to hear that you're sick, but it will totally be worth it! I'm due at the end of July so I'm right along there with ya. Hope you feel better and WAHOO!
Yeah that is such exciting news! I kept waiting for you to post about it:)
I too was waiting for you to spill the beans on the babe. I am still so excited and hope to see you guys soon. I am the queen of sick during pregnancy, so I will have to pass along some tricks. Congrats!
Hooray for a baby bean!
How exciting! You will be great parents, even if you raise Cougars.
Hate to break it to you, though, but we had Tori in October last year and Jenny missed a couple of Aggie games. I'm sure you'll manage, though.
Why doesn't anyone congratulate Beau?
Congratulations to both of you!! That is so exciting. You will be a fantastic mommy.
Congratulations to both of you!! That is so exciting. You will be a fantastic mommy.
Way to go Beau! You're going to be such a fantastic daddy! I can see it now...taking your little tike to all the byu football games, making him go running with you...We're happy for you Beau! ;)
Thanks for all the good wishes! We both appreciate it. We are looking forward to the adventure!
Congrats Beau and Allisun! You have no idea the "fun" that awaits you. Best of Luck!
Congrats! So excited to get the news!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! How embarrassing that I didn't read this a while ago!! I've seen you at church and everything!! Anyway! Congrats!
YIP YAH! Congratulations Vanilla and Beau!
I am so thrilled for you guys. You'll be great parents.:)
I noticed that you haven't blogged for ahwile so I decided to tag you again :) hee hee hee Check out my blog for the details, I think you'll enjoy it, it is fast and easy! I hope we didn't wear you out on Saturday!
Hey, we have a blog now. It is kennyandcherice.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. E-mail me because I don't have your address.
Post a Comment