For Valentine's Day Beau got us tickets to go on the Heber Valley Rail Road. (You can check it out here: http://www.hebervalleyrr.org/.) It was a surprise for me, and we had never talked about doing it, but I've always wanted to. It was a murder mystery dinner. It was quite fun to try to figure out the clues and talk to the other people. We really enjoyed it. It was my first non Subway/Metro/Max train ride. They do all kinds of different train rides, so we may have to do it again. Thanks Beau for the great Valentine's Day celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!! I haven't been on that train since I was a little kid!
Allisun....cute blog! I've decided to Tag you, check my blog to see what it is! I hope you haven't been tagged with this yet :) Have a splendid day! Becky
Post a Comment